Friday, February 22, 2013

Avery Getting Engaged ....

Whoo - hoo so excited to be here for my first ever post as a Paper Nest Dolly Girl  !!!! Also a big 'Congrats' to the lovely Christine who has her mega Stamp Release Party tonight! I know it will be a huge hit and I also know that me and the other Dolly Girls are right behind you honey wishing you well (not that you need it) and we will all be there in spirit .

So as you might now know if you are not a follower of my blog Love Lydia I have been doing projects all this week running up to my first post here (and also Christines party- yay) and I do believe I have saved the best till last.....



I just adore this image of Avery Getting Engaged, it's just so darn cute! And remember that this image aswell as all of Christine's super cute images are available in both digi and rubber form so however you like to craft these beauties will fit right it with all your other crafty stash nicely.

So that's it from me today- I hope you all have a great (crafty) Friday and a big 'Good Luck' to Christine for tonight- but hey you won't need it!!!!

PS. Did you know we are having a giveaway right here on this blog!!!! Go HERE to check it out.


1 comment:

  1. wow Lydia! What a lovely card! Your coloring is stunning!!! So colorful but it's looking so soft! love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs