Saturday, March 30, 2013

Teaching Teddy

Happy Saturday! Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the "Teaching Teddy" digital stamp, available here in our shop.



I paired the image with some papers from one of the new My Mind's Eye "Collectable" paper stacks. I love how all the colors in the papers are primary, yet they have a distressed look. Perfect for a school-themed card! I colored the image with the following Copics:

Skin: E00, E01, E02
Hair: Y13, Y15, Y19
Dress: BG72, BG75
Teddy: E25, E29
Desk: G24, G28
Other: R24, R29, N1

I accented the card with some pearls and also with some crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.

"Teaching Teddy" is one of my favorite PND images - mainly because I'm going to be a teacher. :) It's so cute and can be used for a lot of teaching/classroom related projects. I know this will be an image I use again in the future!

I also have an exciting announcement - The Paper Nest Dolls has its own challenge blog! Our first challenge will kick off this Monday, April 1st! No joke. :) 

Click here to visit the challenge blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Such a fab card Ashley.... thank you for sharing your creativity with us....

    xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs