Monday, April 15, 2013

Sending Hugs

Hello
It's Erika here again with another card to share with you.
This time I had some wonderful stamps from The Paper Nest to work with and I chose this cute little fairy called "Faerie With Flower Umbrella". Isn't it the most adorable image?



This card is made using some great patterned papers from the Echo Park Sweet Day Collection. I just loved this 6x6 paper pad and I think they worked so well together with the digital image.

As usual the image is colored with Copic Markers and unfortunately I can't remember what colors I used. For some reason I always forget to write that down and by the time I put my markers back I forget which one I used.

On the little fairy wings I added some diamond stickles as a final touch. Love the way they turned out.

Hope you like the card

/Erika

2 comments:

  1. Erika! You are so creative! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us! xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs