Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Copic Hair Color 4 & Skin Tone 3...

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
I have a new hair color for you.
How about another red head this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

E18
E19
E07
E15

For the Color Sheet and How to Video see
Hair Post 1.

I have another Skin Tone for you this week too.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Skin Tone

The order I colored her skin:

E11
E00
E00

Cheeks:
R20
R30

For the Emma Color Sheet see Copic Hair Color 2 & Skin Tone 1 post.
You can see how I color skin in the Copic Hair Color 1 post.

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
I hope your keeping up.
See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love these Copic posts. They are helping me out a lot. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs