Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Copic Hair Color 6 & Skin Tone 5...

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
I have a new hair color for you.
I have another blonde this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

Y28
YR21
Y21

For the Color Sheet and How to Video see
Hair Post 1.

And another skin tone.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Skin Tone

The order I colored her skin:

E13
E11

Cheeks:
RV32
R00

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
I hope you aren't getting behind!
See you next week.



1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs