Friday, July 5, 2013

Girl Talk

Good Morning! Its Katrina here with you again today!  Hope you are all well today :) 
Im here with what I hope is a 'sunny' project for you all - I have had so much fun with the recent new release and there are two that are my favourite from this set!  So I'm here to share with you today a notebook I have made using the cute 'Girl Talk' available from the store.


She is just so sweet and that hair! Yes you all know I love hair!! 


I coloured the image with copics and the papers are from MME 'Collectables' xxxx - now I'm not normally one for bright and cheery creations - I'm more of a pastel girl…. :)  BUT I think this came up so well - so I will defiantly try more like this!

I hope you like her - if you would like more details on my creation pop over to my blog :) 

Thanks for stopping by, remember to join in over on the challenge blog :) 

See you soon 
Trina

x

2 comments:

  1. It`s adorable!!
    I love the bright colors!!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute notebook with beautifully cheerful colors. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs