Saturday, July 20, 2013

Good Witch Avery...

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Good Witch Avery

Hey everybody!
I'm doing a guest post today.
For my image I chose the super cute image 
Isn't she adorable!
The beautiful paper is from the Echo Park Sweet Girl Collection.
Very fun and colorful.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Good Witch Avery

I'll have this as a kit in my store Heather's Hobbie Haven soon.
The kits are all cut out.
I'm patiently waiting for the stamps to arrive.
Ok not so patiently, but I'm always in a rush for everything.
So keep a look out if your interested in that.

I also did a coloring tutorial if your interested in watching that head over
to my YouTube Channel

See you again soon!






4 comments:

  1. Love this card and you used one of my favorite paper lines, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous, and she is tooooooo cutem, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Heather. Love your coloring and paper is gorgeous!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous card. Love your color combo. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs