Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hammock Owen



Hi everyone it's Kelly and I have a new project to share with you of a Paper Nest Dolls digi image called Hammock Owen.  I used some copics from the below photo to color the image, there is a lot of things going on in this image but it's super cute and fun.  I added a branch from a sizzix die and some sweetheart blossoms to look like a tree.  I also added the hot air balloon in the sky for an extra embellishment and then used a couple butterflies and a memories title and I just love how it came out super cute.  Hope you like it and the image if you do head over to the link above to purchase your very own image for your collection.  Have a great day!  ~Kelly



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love all of the elements you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love all the details. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, this is so cute, great coloring and love all your little embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs