Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


I would like to wish everyone a
 Happy 4th of July, have a fun and safe holiday.
Today I'm going to share Sparkler Ellie from
The Paper Nest with you,
she is perfect for any 4th of July project, card, or
 scrapbook page. Plus you will see how I change it
 up some to make her for any occasion you want, if you have 
the imagination to do it.
I made the card shape like a star, used way to much
red, white and blue paper (I think I went a little over board)



Here are a few shots i took
up close so you can see the details
the flowers were handmade by me.
  One more of Sparkler Ellie
upclose if you can tell the
Background is a bit dark, I
colored it with V20 to give it
a darkness like if it was night,
not sure how if it worked.












The inside of the card I left blank to write 
whatever you want or add a sentiment 
from a stamp.
Now take a look at the sentiment it kinda fell sorry
but I changed it so she can be used for many 
things as I said before.



Thankyou for looking, and how a
wonderful week and holiday.
Loriann.

Supplies Used 

Copic
Skin; E0000, 11, 00, 000, R30
Hair; E50, 21, 70, 25, 57
Dress; R20, 24, 29, 59
B21, 24, 26, 39 
Grass, Flowers, Background
G07,G29, YG07
Y02, V20, V25, YR04, E55 
Paper; Bo Bunny Anthem Collection
DCWV 
Flower Punch, button, 
Cameo to cut out the 
star and the sentiment
I got the star from SVGcuts
made in the USA Here
and Doodle Bug twine

once again thankyou for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE!! I'd love to put this out in my home for the 4th♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs