Saturday, July 6, 2013

love bird ellie

Hello Paperdolls Nest friends
Hi! My name is Ria Also Cards By Ria

 And I am a 49 year old dutch women. I am married to a 
                                             lovely man. I have two boys and 1 grand child.
                                         I’ve been scrapbooking, card making, and crafting
                      in general for about 20 years, I love to color digital and stamped images
                            and it is my favorite crafty thing to do. I hope you enjoy my work.
 I was very happy when Christine asked me to be a Guest Designer on this blog.
You cant find my blog here


come and check out my blog and become a follower


I'm a member of the following design teams:

                         

I DESIGN FOR THE LOVELY HÄNGLAR OR SWEET MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE BLOG

       I DESIGN FOR SWEET NOTHINGS STAMPS CO

                                                 I DESIGN FOR HET TEAM GROEN KAARTJES-INSPIRATIE.CHALLENGE BLOG

so I have made this card for you 
I have used Love bird Ellie

I have  colored her with my copic's 
Face; R20,R30,R0000,E00,E000,E0000,E11
hair; E44,E43,E42,E41,E40
dressR27,R22,R21,R20,R30
BG13,BG11,BG10
For the paper I used paperpad from studio light
the dies are from mariannedesign and noordesign
flowers are from WOC
Ribbon from the ribbon girls
the birdcage is from memoribox
I hope you like my card




3 comments:

  1. Adorable Ria! Love your color combo, your dies cuts are adorable. Love your layout and coloring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet :) colours are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I especially like the plaid background. The die cuts are lovely and also your coloring. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs