Friday, July 26, 2013

Miss You Owen

Hi Dolls Friends!

It's Valerie here today, and my card today is perfect for a little boy who wants to send a card to someone he's missing. I used the Miss You Owen image on this tri-fold card that when folded up ends up being 5 1/2" wide by 6" high. I used Copic markers to color him in.





If you're curious about which Copic colors I used and the die cuts for the "hi dad!" letters, you can find the info on my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you tomorrow with our awesome Christmas in July Blog Hop!!




2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, just love tri folds!! You have so many wonderful details on this adorable card and love that there is a pocket inside!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs