Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Who Loves Bubbles? I Do I Do!!!


          Hey it is Nikki for the Paper Nest Dolls.......Who doesn't love bubbles? I know I do!. I decided to make this a fun filled month of featuring the Paper Nest's boy stamps.... I realized that I don't use Owen very often so the month of July is dedicated to him....... this particular card is using Bubble Fun Owen, a new release from the last blog hop..... You can find him here.


          Adorable huh? I inked this guy up with Copic markers. His skin is coloured with E000, E00, E11 and R20. His hair: E50, E51 and E53. I inked his shorts with E40, E41, E42, E43 and E44. Owen's shirt is coloured with Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, BG72 and BG78, as is his sandals. Flowers and grass: G07, YG17, Y08, YR07. Doggie: T3, T5 and T7. The bubble and pot: B0000, B00, B01. I covered the bubble and pot with Crystal Effects to make it look wet.....{like a bubble}.


          This 5.5X5.5" square card is made from Gina K Kraft card stock. I used Fancy Pants "Down By The Shore" patterned paper. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink in Walnut Stain. I added some dimension with Bella Blvd Clouds chip board pieces. I also added some dew drops.... that look like extra bubbles.....The faux stitching is done with Signo Uniball white gel pen. Hope you enjoy this..... stay crafty my friends....... =)

2 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love the clear dew drops. Just the right touch for this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the bubbles they really enhance this cute stamp. The sun paper and cut are perfect choices. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs