Sunday, July 7, 2013

You Are the Sunshine of My Life

Happy Sunday! Sonia here today with a special guest designer post! I made this little scene card using "Bikini Ellie." Not only is she a super cute, girly digi, but it marks a new stage in my crafting because I am going to start using digital stamps from other companies again. Of course, I will keep drawing and sharing my digis, too, but there's cuties out there (like Ellie!) that I can't resist anymore. :)


For this card I used papers from Echo Park, and Copic markers to color Ellie. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for the sand, a Fiskars punch for the ocean, and an SKdigis digital stamp uploaded to my Silhouette and traced the outer edge toe cut it.


The sentiment in the middle is 1" perfectly sized to cut out with a circle punch. I also added some lace to create the foamy-like waves created when the waves reach the sore, and used lots of pop dots for dimension.

Hope you like it and stop by my blog to say hi!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs