Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello Miss Hollywood

Good Morning

Hi all Karen here with today's post featuring the new and very glam Miss Hollywood, you can find her in store HERE!  Ooh I had such a tough time with this one only because I really could not decide what colour combo to use,  black and white or pink but in the end I couldn't resist doing both LOL!

The gorgeous Prima flower is from the Paper Nest Store and she is coloured with copics

SKIN E11 E21 E00 E0000 R21 R22 HAIR E43 E42 E41 WHITE COO CO C1 BLACK C7 C5 C3



SKIN E11 E21 E00 E000 R21 R20 HAIR E35 E31 E30 PINK T59 R85 R83 R81 RV10


You can find full details on my blog, hope to see you there!
Have a fabulous day!
Karenxxx


5 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful Karen! Love paper and design on first card!!! So awesome!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards - I cant wait to colour her up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so beautiful, love seeing how versatile this image is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are really beautiful!!! I love this stamp! Snd you have done a terrific job on coloring them!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs