Friday, September 13, 2013

Lil Miss Fall-By Jenn Cochran

Hello PND friends and followers.  Happy Friday.  I am excited to share with you today a really fun fall themed card featuring "Lil Miss Hollywood".  Love how versatile this cutie really is.  I totally get a Shirley Temple vibe from her....Don't you?  Love it!!! 


I played around with Photoshop and "cookie cut" out the top portion of her body and them blew her up!  Love how much fun digi's can be.  





Thanks for joining me today!  Visit my blog for more PND inspriation.  ALSO, On Sept. 19 I will be featuring a tutorial on how I rolled those adorable ribbon flowers!
Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-September Ribbon Club
Image: Paper Nest Dolls-Lil Miss Hollywood
Paper: MME-Remarkable
Copics:
YR-000,09,12,15,21,24,68
E-000,04,11,21,59
R-20,39,46,89
Y000,21,32
C00,7
B-0000,02


3 comments:

  1. Stunning!! I love your bright coloring!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flipping adorable, love how you cookie cut her out what a fun idea and great coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs