Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stamper Ellie & Copic Hair Color 13...

** Copic Tutorial Below**

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
Isn't this Stamper Ellie adorable 
with her bag of stamping supplies.
And is that a smoothie she's drinking?


I love the cute hair tie and her shirt.


I actually colored her up to begin with for the rubber stamp packaging
and
I can't remember which copic markers I used to color her.
Sorry I didn't make a post it note.
I was actually going to just throw her away(or I would have printed her bigger),
but
since I colored her thought I would go ahead and make a card with her.
Plus Christine asked me too.. 
She has a way of talking you into it. :O)
Love you Christine!
It turned out cute in the end.

On to the hair color.

We've made it to #13.
You know what that means?
We've done 1/4 of the year in hair colors.
Oh and it's my Favorite Number too!

How about a brunette this week.
I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that’s great to.
Just reverse the color order.

We've made it to lucky 13..
Well I think it's lucky anyways.

The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

I used Copic Markers
The order I colored her hair.

E47
E44
E43
E42
E40

I hope your having fun coloring with me.
I hope you haven't gotten behind!
See you next week.


3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs