Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stamper Ellie

Morning and Happy Sunday!

Its Karen here with today's post and this image is perfect  for us crafters, its Stamper Ellie!! Check out her little trolley with her copics, inks and heat gun, brilliant!


Colouring medium - Copics
Skin E000 E00 E11 R21 R20 Hair E13 E15 E18 Jeans B91 B95 B97 Pink R83 R81 R85 Trolley  B01 B00 C00 C32 C3


A little closer look



Okay hope you will pop over,  more details on my blog, ooh and don't forget if you are more of a  scrapper you can also get Scrapper Ellie too!

Have a fabulous day!
Lots a hugs
Karenxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I just Love this Karen, it's so sweet!! I need that sentiment on my door at all times :)
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lovely card and love the sentiment made me laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this card is soooo cute! I love stamper Ellie!! I love her! she is colored in so beautifully and the colors of the card overall are gorgeous! Love that sentiment too, I need to create that same sentiment with permission of course and cut it out of vinyl and put it on my door!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment!! :) Don't we all wish we could do that!! There is never enough time to do crafting or at least long enough time :( Lovely coloring and card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs