Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cute or spooky....?

 Hello again to you all! - It`s my (Eva`s) turn today to show you something:-) And o`boy what a cute stamp I`m going to show you! The cutest Witch ever; "Little witch Avery"  Isn`t she adorable? Just have a look:


I made a bookshelf out of a small wooden box, and I painted it in acrylic painting. The frame around the bookshelf is put together by different part of the LR0276 dies from Marianne Design.


The dies beneath the digistamp is Spellbinder Decorative label 8. The cat and the bats are die-cut shapes from Creative Imaginations. The crystal ball is a chocolate halloween eye that stands on a  home made base of paper. The spellbook in the shelf is also handmade. You can see more pics in my blog.

Here is the backside.

The colored digi for this project was used on the rubberstamp insert, and that makes me really proud!


Thank you for watching!
Hugs Eva

7 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs