Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Card Give Thanks Ellie


Howdy Y’all…..



Its Doll Loriann here….
Hope y’all are all great today… We are having
Some hot weather in Southern California ……


I'm going to share a fall
 card with you today

Anyway...onto my card.....
 Today I have put together the gorgeous image from
 The Paper Nest …. this cutie is called 
Give Thanks Ellie and I just love ...!

I have matched her up with
 with some adorable DCWV Paper  ..... 


   And here she is.....
looking beautiful I think!









Closeup view 



Side view …..



artsy view   




Supplies used

Image – Give Thanks Ellie
Paper – DCWV
Cameo – Leaf
Embellishments –
Misc –ribbon
Copic – 






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the blending of your colors are awesome. great details. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shes soooo cute love your colour combo xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! Love your coloring!
    HUgs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs