Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Girl Talk & Copic Hair Color 16...

** Copic Tutorial Below**

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.
It's my turn to have a card again for you all.
This week I have picked
Girl Talk
Isn't she adorable!

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Girl Talk

You can pick her up as a digital image or in rubber.
Which ever you like best.
I used the My Favorite Things Blueprints 5 die to cut out the flowers
and the leaf is a die by La La Land Crafts called Open Leaf Flourish.
The paper is from the My Mind's Eye My Girl Collection.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Girl Talk

Copic Markers Used:

Outline: C1
Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E44, E43, E42
Shirt Stripes: B02, B01 - YR14, YR12 - RV14, RV12
Pants: C0, C00, Colorless Blender
Chair: E43, E42, E41, E40
Phone: R35, R32, R30
Nail Polish: R29, R08

Now for a new Copic Hair Color.
Are you keeping up with your swatch book?
Have you started a swatch book?
Now's the time!
This week we are adding a brunette color combo to our books.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

The order I colored her:
E29
E27
E25
E21

I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that's great to.
Just reverse the color order.






2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs