Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all!


Howdy Y’all…..

Its Doll Loriann here….

Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 80’s nice……

Any way….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Pilgrim Owen 
 I can’t believe how  Adorable Owen is.
I have matched it up with doodlebug paper and 
A cute orange bow……
And here is my creation adorable I know……








Up close of the image and coloring…..


  
Side view …..


Side view....




Arty view......


 Here is the packaging for Pilgrim Owen 
as you can see my coloring was used
YEAH!


Supplies used

Image – Pilgrim Owen
Paper – doodlebug happy harvest 
DCWV 
Cameo –pumpkin
Embellishments – button, ribbon, bling
Copic –





Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else we have to share
With you…..
Loriann 

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs