Thursday, October 3, 2013

Little Witch Ellie

Hi Everyone!
Michele here today with Little Witch Ellie
I love Halloween and when I saw this cutie, I knew I had to make her into a card:-)
I added a hint of lime green stickles to add sparkle to her dress
 I used Doodlebug designs paper called Halloween Parade, and decided to color her dress with a pretty Lime green!
Supplies I used were:
Copic Markers : YG07,YG06, YR12, YR15, YR16, RV63, RV66, E31, E35, Y26, Y23, Y21 and a tiny bit of W0 for the background which all I did was make tiny dots with the tip of my marker.
Doodlebug :Halloween parade
Stickles in a lime green.
Swirl punch :EK Success 
Sentiment I made on my computer with a Halloween font
Black shimmer dots are paper dots 
Thank you so much for stopping by today and please make sure you check in here with all of us often as we all take turns in posting each day.
Hugs
Michele 

2 comments:

  1. lovely card that green really pops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, this has to be one of my
    Favorite images and you colored her up so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs