Thursday, October 24, 2013

Miss You Owen

Morning and Happy Thursday !

Its Karen here and I am excited to share a card today featuring 'Miss You Owen', I do love girly cards but Owen is so cool and he is fun to colour up too!  I have teamed him up with some fab 'boy' papers and star die cuts, looks cute right!!!

There are lots of  'Owen' stamps in The Paper Nest Store go and check them OUT!


Stamp - Miss You Owen
Colouring - Copics
Die-namics Star Trio and Fishtail Flags/stax

Copics used  
 Skin E1 E11 E00 E000
 Hair E53 E51 E50 
Brown E43 E42 E41
Grey C5 C3 C1
Red R59 R46 R27
Teddy  E30 E31 E33
Green YG93 YG91

Do pop on over and visit my little blog, I would love to see you there!

Hugs
Karenxxx


2 comments:

  1. love your colouring on Owen, and the Kraft paper adds depth, congrats Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and coloring! <3
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs