Saturday, October 12, 2013

October in pink - and Love Bubbles

Hi everybody! - Today I`m going to show you a card using the beautiful stamp called Love Bubbles isn`t it adorable? I love it! - And since it`s cancer awareness month, I wanted to make it pink-ish!

So here`s my card: 

And some close-ups



I have used papers from Authenthique; Cherish collection, dies from Sissix; Decorative accent and Label, Joy Craft; 6002/1001, Spellbinder; Adorning Squares and Love Locket. Crystals from Prima, and Flowers from Recollactions Signature Especial (white) and La Petites roses from The Paper Studio ( pink)

I have used these copics to color with:
Skin: E0000,000,00,11,13 - R20
Hair: E59,57,37,35
Pink: R81,83,85
Green: BG99,96,G99, BG93,90

Thanks for watching!
Hugs  Eva

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs