Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Emma


Good Morning Everyone! Michele here today to share with with you my card with 
I actually decided to make this more of a Halloween card and added some black and a cute free printable sentiment I found on a search online:-)
I used Copic markers, and Grand Spellbinder circle dies to fit behind my image.
Below is a closer look, I added YR18 in darker feather strokes for the lines in my pumpkins


Supplies used were
DP Authentique Thrilling 6x6 pad
Copic Markers: YR18,15,12, YG07, E44,E42, E31, W0.W1, YR21,B95, B91, B0000
Sentiment was a free printable online
Ribbon was from my stash
Have a great rest of the week and remember to come back often :-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs