Sunday, October 13, 2013

Santa Avery!!

Morning Folks!  Carol here and I have Christmas card to share with you today.  I know it's not your traditional colours but thought I would go a little unconventional for a change.
I have used the gorgeous "Santa Avery" who is available in both digi and rubber.  The dps I have used are by Bo Bunny and the flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured Santa Avery in with my Copics and added some Spray & Sparkle irridescent glitter spray over the image.  Thanks for stopping by!  Would luv for you to hop over to my blog and leave some love too.  Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So cute as can be Carol!!! Love non traditional colours!!!! Divine!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb job I love it. The coloring is beautifully done..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs