Monday, October 28, 2013

Santa Owen



Hello me lovelies, hope everyone is well, sorry im late in posting this card but I havent been well again, dont I sound boring lol.
This is Santa Owen, aint he a cutie santy claus and hes lovely to colour too, so sweet. You can buy him herhttp://stamps.the-papernest.com/product/santaowen-1/
He is coloured with copics.........
SKIN...............E50, E11, R01, E30
HAIR............E.30, E31, E33
COAT...........R01.R02.R05, CG5
I do hope you all like him. the little pom poms are from my stash. and the little corners are from wild orchid crafts.
So thanks my friends for popping by, undergoing lots of tests etc, sick of the sight of hospitals but hopefully I will get sorted soon, loads of love and hugs to you all.......June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Santa Owen is sooooo adorable!!! I love this card, so festive!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Love your coloring!
    hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your tenacity even while you don't feel well.. What a cutie card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs