Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Counting Sheep Avery

So it's Lydia here with you today on the Paper Nest Dolls blog and I have chosen one of my faves from the Nursery Rhyme release, Counting Sheep Avery....


How cute is she?!?!?! And teamed up with Graphic 45's Mother Goose is just a match made in heaven.

This has got to be one of my absolute favourites from Christine. Avery's dress is stunning, and the little sheep are just so cute. I also love that she is part of a scene and what a beautiful little scene it is!

Well that's it from me, I really hoped you like what you saw . 

See you soon, hugs Lydia xxx

5 comments:

  1. She is wonderful Lydia ♥♥♥
    Great job and perfect match with the papers.
    Have a wonderful day
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love all the paper and the coloring is fantastic! When I grow up, I want to color pleats just like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs