Monday, November 11, 2013

Down Hill Racing Owen

Hi Everyone!
I'm here with my card today using 

I used some scraps of papers I couldn't part with and a snowflake charm I've had ! a few half back pearls in red are berries added to my fern die cut that was a Marianne D die.
I made this card a bit ago and I will try to remember as many of the copic markers I used:
E47,44,42, C7,3, W7,5,3,B, B97,95,93, E000, E00, E11, YR18,15
I used a tiny bit of the Frantage sprinkled around for the snow:-) 
Ribbon is from Stampin Up 
I hope you all have a wonderful week, please visit us often as the Dt is always posting new creations of the Dolls:-)
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

  1. Michele this is beautiful! I love how you colored in this cute image of Owen and the papers you used for this card are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project love the deep rich colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs