Monday, November 4, 2013

Gift Giving Avery Bag

Howdy Y’all…..

Its Doll Lori ann here….

Hope y’all are all great today…
 We are still having
Great weather in Southern California!


Anyway...onto my project.....

 Today I have put together
This Bag in a box, I got the idea from 

 This gorgeous image from
 The Paper Nest this cutie is
And I just love Avery...!

I have matched her up with
with some adorable
 Doodlebug Paper..... 

And here she is.....
looking gorgeous I think!






 Close up of the colored image....




Side View....
  






Copics Used....









Supplies Used...

Image – Gift Giving Avery
Papers - DCWV, & Doodlebug
Ribbon, Bling

Cameo – Snow Flakes 



Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Loriann 





1 comment:

  1. Darling gift bag and stamp. You chose great colors for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs