Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ice Cream Girl Friend



I think I'm hungry for some ICE CREAM!  Our last SWEET release included the lovely little stamp call Ice Cream Amara!  Now I'm learning to color this skin tone so it's not up to my par yet, but give me a month or two of these lovely dolls which there are two more Amara's in the store as well and I'll get it down pat!  


When I colored her up, I had the lovely My Minds Eye "My Girl" paper out to match with and I knew it would be the perfect color combo for Amara!  Bright, fun and creamy looking!  It was all part of my DT pack and I couldn't wait to use it up!  The MME brads,  MME Decorative buttons and this beautiful paper that coordinates.  Easy Peasy!

If you want to know more of the information on this project, don't hesitate to stop in at handmadebytlc and say hello!   I've still got my 600 followers Candy!


The image was colored with copic ink, the papers and embellishments were My Minds Eye and Prima.  Oh, and my new Spellbinders set calle Elegant Labels 4.  

Hope you enjoy the project and I'll be back soon!

Hugs,

Tammy Louise

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is fantastic :) lovely colours and your colouring is beautiful !!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card; and the PND image is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs