Monday, November 18, 2013

Ice Skating Ellie!


Howdy Y’all…..

 Its Doll Lori Ann here…. 
Hope y’all are all great today…
 We are still having Great weather in Southern California!

 Anyway...onto my project.....
 Today I have put together This gorgeous 
image from The Paper Nest this cutie is
And I just love Ellie...! 

 I have matched her up with with some
 adorable Ki Paper..... 
 And here she is.....looking gorgeous I think!






up close view

Thank you for looking….if you want to see more pics
go check them out on my blog here
 have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 










1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs