Friday, November 8, 2013

Mermaid Ellie

Hi Scatty Jan here today to show off Mermaid Ellie
I adore her , and she was great fun to colour up 
My little Granddaughter was with me whilst I was making this up and she helped with the shells
and then decided she would quite like to be a mermaid!
Coloured with Promarkers
Almond, Putty, Sunkissed Pink, Coral
Spice, Ginger, Apricot
Petrol, Turquoise, Marine, Island Lagoon

Also added Turquoise Stickles, Bakers twine, Distress Ink Tea dye and Old Paper
Shellls, Netting and Dew Drops
Thank you for looking
xx




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning!!!! It makes me feel like i'm at the beach. So gorgeous!!!
    TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs