Saturday, November 23, 2013

Missing the summer allready...........

Hi there! Its my (Eva Gro) time to give you some inspiration today:-)
I just had to make a summer card!! - I`m allready missing the summer, and tired of the cold weather! Hope this card will give some others a little bit of warmth as well:-)

I have used the beautiful "Fairy with Ladybug" - She`s just perfect for giving the right summer feel, I think!:-)


And here is how my card turned out:-)

Thank you for watching!
Hugs Eva

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I am missing the summer too its freezing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Fall colors Eva gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Eva, love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring is awesome. I love the way you put your card together. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs