Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PUNK DOLLS are here !!!

Hello everyone !

We are so excited to share The Paper Nest Dolls newest collection........Punk Dolls ! I hope you love them as much as we do. Would you like to win all 5 digi stamps from this new collection???  just leave a comment on this blog. and make sure you " Follow"  the blog as well. It's that simple! Winner will be notified on November 20th. 
You can also see some wonderful projects created by the very talented Dolls DT, be sure to look on the PND Facebook today, I will be showing their creations throughout the day ! 

Here you go..........enjoy! =)

Punk Avery


Punk Ellie



Punk Emma


Punk Owen


and the Dolls new friend is back...Punk Amara ! 



Thanks to June Nelson for coloring these little cuties ! =)

I also wanted to show at least one finished card on here as well, so I have chosen this beautiful project by Jill Hansen. . She used Punk Avery to create this beautiful card. I love the style....
Clever and Cute ! ;)







You can get these adorable new dolls HERE!! =)

Happy Crafting ~
Hugsxx
Christine

30 comments:

  1. These new Punk Dolls are super adorable! I would love to win them!! I am a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are super cool would love to win them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww, they are beautiful as always! So fun! and the card is so beautiful! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome new stamps Christine! Love June's coloring and gorgeous Jill's card.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These new stamps are fabulous!!! I can relate these images with a lot o people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGeeeee!!! LOVE them all!!!! :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo cute and amazing! Love the colors-what great cards these will be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and love the Punk series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am in LOVE with these new dolls!!!!!!!!!! They are awesome... especially Owen!!! LOL Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This while line is simply adorable! I love the variety of images too! Fabulous new release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dolls are so cute! They remind me of a family member so I would love to have them. I just signed up to be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are adorable.loving the Coptic skills!! And a new followed to your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh loving the punk dolls..Brilliant..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these. Have never used digi so I might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone!! sooo glad you all love them as much as i do =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so adorable !!!! Great job very nice,!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so adorable !!!! Great job very nice,!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so adorable !!!! Great job very nice,!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. these are adorable. would love to have them in my stamp collection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh... I so want to win these,,,, love them love them love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ronilovesblackcats@msn.comNovember 19, 2013 at 8:49 PM

    These are adorable! I've never seen them before....would be nice to add to my collection. Beautiful cards you've made. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this new punk style and have enjoyed seeing all of the creations come out of them! Good Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think these are super cute! I love them and would love to win these cuties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! These stamps are just gorgeous, punk Owen is just so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs