Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scrapper Ellie & Copic Hair Color 21...

*** Copic Tutorial Below***

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.

Yippie it's my turn to share a card today.
For my card this week I used 
If you love to scrap this is the image for you.


The paper and decorative brads are from the My Mind's Eye Sky's the Limit Collection.
to cut out all the piece on my card.
I love how they all go together.
The flowers where in my DT box and the enamel dots I found on my counter.


Sorry guys I colored this image for the packaging and I forgot to write down the colors.
Next time!

Now for this weeks Copic Hair Color.

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

No black this week.
How about a dirty blonde.
The order I colored her:
E43
E42
E50

I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that's great to.
Just reverse the color order.

See you next Tuesday with another hair color!




2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE Scrapper Ellie!!! That is totally me..... lol!!! Love that image!!
    Your card is super cute!
    I like the very light blonde hair color combo also!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her hair color and fab tutorial tfs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs