Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tea Time Avery

Happy Wednesday all you doll lovers out there! I truly hope you are all having a great week , halfway through already and can you believe that we are into November already?!?!?! This year just seems to be zooming by soon it will be Christmas... YAY!!!

Today I'm sharing with you one of my fave images of all time as I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan!!. This is Tea Time Avery....

<= h($product->name) ?>

Isn't she just the cutest!?!?! I love everything about her, she is just sooooo super cute and very Alice :) . Here is my card using the little sweetie... 


As I have the rubber stamp of this doll (I must say that it stamps fantastically well) I found it so much easier to paper piece her dress and cut little bow.

I also wanted to make this not just a card but a gift as well .... well who wouldn't want to keep this little lady on show?!?! So I made the Avery layer into a fridge magnet and attached it to the card with another strip of magnet.






So this little beauty can be seen all the time and you will be remembered every time your friend whom you give this gift too sees it. Hope you likie. See you soon.

Hugs, Lydia  xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lydia! It's funny, but we both used the same line of papers for this image. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness how cute! I love the paper piecing, just perfect and making Avery into a magnet? genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is very adorable!!!! Love the magnet idea too!!! Fabulous paper piecing too!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs