Saturday, November 2, 2013

Winter Mail Ellie

Morning

Happy Saturday everyone, Karen here with today's inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.  Oh with so many gorgeous Dolls to choose from I always struggle to decide which one to to do but I loved Winter Mail Ellie from the last release so much I just had to colour her up.


Colouring medium - Copics - Skin E00 E000 E21 E11 R20 R22 Hair - E53 E51 Brown E44 E43 E42 Mailbox W2 W1 C2 CO Wood E35 E33 E31 Red - Graph'It Markers 5220 5245 3170 
Papers - MME Mistletoe Magic
Mixed flowers and berries, stickles, lace doily, metal corner die
Kraft card stock




That's it from me, hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs
Karenxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs