Monday, December 23, 2013

Ice Skating Ellie!

I have my first shaker card for today! It's a total coincidence (really!) that I was making a shaker card the same time that Jasmina's shaker card went live on Friday; oh well, that's OK, right?

I used Ice Skating Ellie (sorry for the horrible photograph of the image here; 
I should have waited until daylight to take the picture)
Paper Nest Dolls - Ice Skating Ellie
Shake shake shake!
Hee hee, that was fun!
I have all the supplies and more fun pictures on my blog, ValByDesign

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful Holiday!


3 comments:

  1. this is a very colourful and pretty card x happy christmas x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made beautiful shaker card Val. Love colourful papers and flowers.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wonderful shaker card. Very cute.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs