Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good Luck

Hello it's Patricia here and it's my turn to host The Papers Nest Dolls Inspirations Blog and I am sharing this card using the image Shamrock Ellie, isn't she just adorable, I think she's perfect for a St. Patty's day card, Good Luck card too!!!
Colored with Copic Markers, Love the 3 leaf clovers too!!
The Paper Nest Dolls Has lots of fun images for every occasion, I love the way Christine draws the cute little girls dressed up. Please check out her shop HERE so you can see all the amazing images she offers perfect for your celebration needs!!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the colour combo and that little doll <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embellishment style....would have never thought of it....beautiful coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs