Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Apple Day Owen!


Goodness it's still snowing here in Michigan but perhaps today's project will spring us into warmer thoughts!  Tammy Louise here today and I've colored School Time Owen.  I don't do nearly as many boy cards as I would like but they always turn out surprisingly wonderful!  (And yummy looking lol)


This cute little guy would be perfect for saying Hi, Thank You or just Have A Happy Apple Day to your favorite teacher of anyone needing a little lift!  The Apple template is one of my Shape EZ templates you can create with too.  They all come in JPEG, PNG, PDF and SVG files so you can use in a cutting machine or run through your printer like a digital image and hand cut.


I've used design paper by Colorbok from Walmart by Heidi Grace designs and some Kraft Paper today and distressed with Ranger Distress Ink.  Played again today with some of the terrific Paper Nest Dies soon available in the store called Punky Skull and Bow Die and the Heart Felt Trio.








Some of the little extras include Buttons Galore and More Cherries Jubilee and Latte buttons and Prism Craft Thread.  Ribbons from Joann Fabrics and the Sentiment set used is "Use your Words" from the Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Store.

I colored Owen in Copic ink, the Red is R32,35,37, the skin tones are E00,E21,E13, E93,E95 and the yellows are YG000,YG01,03.

 Hope you enjoyed the share, I've been playing with my favorite new photo frame/edit program again so you can see more photos on my blog above and there will be a link to my Etsy store where the template is available for purchase as well.

Until Next Time,
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

1 comment:

  1. That card is absolutely DARLING, Tammy; I LOOOVE that apple shaped card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs