Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Strung Ellie and a bit of sweet stuff............

Hello everyone... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Janiel here today and I have a very cute card to share with you. 

I have used and colored Love Strung Ellie with my copic markers.

I have done her in paper tole and think she is adorable!!

Papers used: Scraps from my drawer.
Embellies: pearls, 2 ribbons, flowers, feathers, metal photo corners with Gesso on it. glass heart
tools: heat gun, sanding disk, Stylus, Xacto Knife, Tweezers
A look at the pieces before I put them all together.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS CUTE LITTLE STAMP??    
If you do please hop over to my blog and leave me a comment. I will draw a winner next Wednesday February 19, 2014 and post to my blog.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!
 

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs