Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Strung

Hello to all the our Friends out there, 
It's Michele here with my project today!
I decided to go out of my comfort zone:-) and make something other then a card.
I used Love Strung, that I think is absolutely adorable! I thought it would be fun to add some paper piecing, which I haven't done in awhile:-)
I added my cutie to a canvas/chipboard mini heart album I bought at my local craft store.

 I took a Heidi Swapp mask with dots, placed it  on top of the top canvas heart, and spritzed it with Tinsel Color Shine, but it looked more grey:-( so.. I went with silver stickles over the dots to give it a nicer look.
Mini Pom Pom trim with some pretty flowers finished this off .
I used MME Papers and Copic colors to do this project
Thank you so much for stopping by today and please come back often, as each day there will be a new project for you to see from the whole DT.
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs