Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mailed Hugs from Ellie









Howdy all you letter loving crafty friends!  It's Tammy Louise here today and I've colored up Snail Mail Ellie Rubber Stamp by Paper Nest Dolls!  Isn't she just ready to deliver you some friendly hugs!  I decorated a notebook I found in the dollar bin at Hobby Lobby for my Neice!  She's writing up a storm and even writes songs!  I thought she would love little Ellie with her snail and pack of mail!
Above is one of my very favorite die designs of the New Release at CHA.  Soon it will be ready for pre order:  Butterfly Friend Die from the Paper Nest Dolls!  Don't miss out on your friend, it has a fairly new ability to deboss into the paper so you can distress, glitter and much more to make your paper stand out even more like I have in today's project!


other little ingredients include:  Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Sentiment, Lovely View Die, Darling Square Set die, Vintage Bike, and a great note book from the dollar store!


  If you want to see some more photos and check out some of my new favorite frames and such from Fotor and more links and lists of the ingredients!  Stop by and visit! HandmadebyTLC.

Big Hugs,
Tammy Louise

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is one of my faves so far but then again all your stuff is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs