Friday, February 7, 2014

National Bubblegum Day


                              Today is National Bubblegum Day!

When I learned of this day, I just had to get involved somehow. The Paper Nest Dolls is going to donate the money from the sale of the digi stamp Bubblegum Emma to the Make A Wish Foundation. If you would like to learn more about this day, go here . Lots of schools get involved, I think its a fun way to help others. My kids are really excited about this, so be sure to stop by the shop and get your stamp HERE

                                                                    Bubblegum Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs