Thursday, February 13, 2014

Shamrock Ellie wishing you a lovely day

Hi all wonderful friends of Paper Nest Dolls ♥
Today it is me, Jill's time to show you something, and I have a quite new released image to show you.
When I saw Shamrock Ellie for the first time I just fell in love with her right away... She is adorable!

Since I live in Norway we don't celebrate St. Patrick's day, so I have used her for a "thinking-of-you" card for one of my sweet friends. That is one of the things I like most with Christine's images, they are so versatile and can be used for several occasions.

Hope you like my card♥
My Ellie is colored with my Copic Markers, and you will find more photos and the list of colors on my blog.
All Paper Nest Dolls images are fantastic to color, they stamp great and have perfect size for coloring and that is important to me.

I always decorate my insides too with matching designpapers and embellishments.

Isn't she just too cute for words this little darling?
Love these colors on her ♥
So even tho the colors are not typical St. Patrick day colors, I hope you like :)

Have a wonderful day all you out there and take care.
Hugs, Jill

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs