Friday, February 28, 2014

TOOTH FAIRY PILLOW with Tooth Fairy Alvery.

Hello everyone!!
Janiel here today.

Did you know that today is National Tooth Fairy Day??

I truly had no idea until Christine said she did a special image for it.
 Look at this little cutie!! I have made a tooth pocket pillow with it.
VERY FUN and a CUTE way to put children's teeth in.


You can read about National Tooth Fairy Day HERE


I have used canvas to color the image on with my copic markers.
I have used my sewing machine to create my fun little pillow. With lace around the outside edge and big pink ric rac in the middle. I have added a satin bow at the top right with a cute little tooth with tooth brush charm.
Paper a felt flower on bottom right.
In the next photo you will see that the tulle can be pulled out of the pocket and the tooth tied into it so that the tooth fairy can get the tooth out easier!!! CLEVER HUH?? 


Close up of the fun charm.

Would you like to win this cute little stamp??
If so please hop over to MY BLOG and and scroll to the bottom of post to find out how to win!!  I will draw the random winner March 7, 2014 and post to my blog.

Here is the link to my blog:


Tomorrow is The Paper Nest March Release Blog Hop.
I hope you will stop back right here tomorrow morning and hop with us!!



Thank you for stopping by today!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm truly in awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s very cute! Where did you put the tooth in? Is that the pillow that children are supposed to sleep in when their tooth start to become loose? I had no idea about the National Tooth Fairy Day either, but that sounds like an amazing thing to celebrate. Have a nice day!

    Bettye Primm @ Back Mountain Dental

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs