Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shutterbug Avery

Hi guys!
 My turn to show you a card that I made for the PND blog. I chose this time to use Shutterbug Avery, which you can find here. I hardly make C&S cards but this time I chose to give it a go and I hope you like it.


I coloured this stamp with my copics in these colours:

Dress: BV08, 04, 02, C5, 3, blender
Bows: BV08, 04, 02,
Sandals: E 27, 25, 23, 
Camera: E18, 17, 15, C5, 3
Skin: E50, 21, 13, 11
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 37


This sentiment is from Kort & Godt and the butterfly dies are from a Nellie Snellen Butterfly punch.



The DP on this card is from Maja Design, Coffe in the Arbour collection.

Thank you so much for looking. Have a nice day!



Hugs, Lene

1 comment:

  1. AWE this is Beautiful!!!! I love the simplicity of it too along with the fabulous coloring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs