Sunday, October 12, 2014

Believe


Hello everyone! Martha here with you today. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! I have a fun non traditional Christmas card for you today using Ellie With Sign. I really like pink in christmas cards, it makes them whimsical. The window and tree are cut from my silhouette cameo. All the other embellies besides the flowers are dies. I used A lot of Martha Stewart texture paint, to make the scene look snowy! Remember Ellie comes with four sentiments you can stamp into her sign!

                       Enjoy your weekend, and if your canadian like me, Happy Thanksgiving!

                                                                          Hugs Martha

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring and I love the arch in the background. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your very Beautiful Pink Christmas card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs