Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birthday Cake Ellie

Hello crafters,

It's my time again for another card with a beautiful Paper Nest Dolls

  
I used for the basis a creme colored card stock and the digi-paper of MicheleRDesigns, this is called Shabby Purple Charms and you can buy that HERE .
This gorgeous image is called Birthday Cake Ellie, you can buy her HERE.
In Netherlands you can get at a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. 

 


I've colored her with PanPastel. And I also used the Pearlescent for some bling.



I used:
- all edges are distressed and I did the edges with antique linen
- die small easel - Tim Holtz
- die ovale frame 6002/0304 - Noor!Design
- the tags, the banner and the flags are from MicheleRDesigns 
- wooden elements -  Rive-Creatief
- a chain of pearls
- lace and organza lint
- flowers


I hope you like it !!!


Lots of hugs,


Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs